Become a Member
Why we merged:
2020 gave us the unique opportunity to reflect on the mission of the Western New York Planned Giving Consortium and its future as a professional development organization in Western New York. As we sought to strengthen the Consortium, and after speaking with many of our individual members and organizational partners, it felt best to disolve the local chapter with National Association of Charitable Gift Planners (CGP) as well as merge with the LEAVE A LEGACY group.
Known as -- The Western New York Planned Giving Consortium (WNYPGC)
WNYPGC is an autonomous organization and all future membership dues paid to the WNYPGC will remain local and grow local.
If you consider the National Organization (CGP) beneficial, continue to renew, but as of July 2021 dues paying members of CGP will not be recognized as WNYPGC members and will no longer have member access nor receive our emails or member discounts.
Joining as a member of the Western New York Planned Giving Consortium (WNYPGC) you will receive the following benefits:
- Speakers Bureau Presentations - Speakers from the board are available to emphasize the importance of planned giving for the future of your organization.
- Access to a network of like-minded professionals
- Monthly meetings on various topics of interest
- Place discounted classifieds 3-month website placement and email announcement to more than 800 targeted professionals
- Online subscription access to copy of charitableplanning.com handbook and 20% discount on other products
- Member annual subscription link to Planned Giving Today Journal (35% discount on subscription)
- Membership access to current WNY PGC Member list
- Member only downloadable Leave a Legacy content for internal/external communications