SPECIFIC ACTIONS FINANCIAL AND ESTATE PLANNERS CAN TAKE
1. Sign on to member with Western New York Planned Giving Consortium (WNYPGC)
2. Run a series of articles about Legacy Gifts in any newsletters or regular communication you have with clients. Include any testimonials from your clients about their giving.
3. Encourage charitable giving in estate planning publications.
11. Join one of our WNYPGC Sub-Committees and help raise community awareness
GENERAL ACTIONS TO TAKE
1. Join the Western New York Planned Giving Consortium (WNYPGC) to learn more about gift planning and network with local allied and development professionals.
2. Serve on a charitable board or gift planning committee to assist charities in securing donations.
3. Consider making your own legacy gift to the charities of your choice.